dijous, 3 de juny del 2010

Final evaluation of 1st batxillerat

I am writing for explain about my evaluation of English.
During this year we have been doing a blog for upload different writings.

Some of them speak about any topic that we want, and others about topics that everyone have to upload like a news or film review...


I can see a difference with the writings that I did in the first term and my last writings.

Also, I think that now I know more vocabulary than the begginning of the course.

But when I am doing a writing about one topic that I like or I am interesting, they are better.

For this reason my best activity that I have done during this year is the one on Anahi Giovanna. I choose this your-say because how I said before, this composing is one topic that I love and it doesn't matter if I am writing lot of hours.


In my opinion the listenings and films are very important. The listenings because you can hear the pronuntation and try to understand everything. And the films because you can see one that you like and listen the pronuntation, but also you put subtitles in english and it's more easy for undestand the film. But others things like do grammar or play, or anything that you do it's useful to learn english. For this reason I think that there isn't any activity for cannot learn english.


For the next year I would like to do again the blog, because it's interesting and useful, and you can explain things that you like, or things that you have done.. and the next year I will be more topics for uploud in my blog.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada